If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Sindhi Bhindi Aloo in Green Masala is traditional at your home and make your loved ones happy with delicious and tasty. Sindhi bhindi aloo recipe preparation of bhindi and aloo made in green masala. It is a bhindi aloo recipe in Sindhi style which people love to eat which goes according to their taste buds. —ravi kumar
- 250 grams Bhindi
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- 8 to 10 flakes of garlic
- 2 green chillies 1
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tomato
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1. In a blender, add coriander, onion, chillies, ginger, garlic and salt.
- 2. Blend well until it tuns into a paste.
- 3. Take the ladyfingers, slit and stuff them with this masala.
- 4. Fill in the potatoes in the same way.
- 5. In a frying pan, add in oil, stuffed ladyfingers, potatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder., salt and mix well.
- 6. Add in chopped tomatoes and let this cook.
- 7. Garnish and serve.