If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Learn how to make Shindi Dal Makhani this is the absolute Delicious and tasty can be cooked to perfection at home. Dal makhani recipe is a popular dish from the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent and here is a new Dal Makhani recipe in the shindi style very famous and delicious in taste. —ravi kumar
1 cup yellow moong dal
1 inch piece ginger and 1 green chili (finely chopped or ground)
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp Amchoor powder (mango)
2 to 3 tbsp melted pure ghee or butter
- 1. Boil the moong dal with ginger, green chillies and turmeric powder for 10-12 mins.
- 2. Blend the dal and add salt.
- 3. Sprinkle some dhania powder, chilli powder, aamchur powder and pepper powder on the dal.
- 4. Heat some ghee and pour it on the dal.
- 5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.