If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bengali Fish Curry or Shorshe Ilish is a delicious Food all from Bengal. The Recipe Bengali Fish Curry Is Quite easy and Simple you don’t need to be a mast chef. The herbs and spices are used in it are healthy and delicious. Its have many unique names also like Hilsa curry or Shorshe Ilish. —ravi kumar
- 4-5 pieces of hilsa
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder
- 4 tbsp of mustard oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of khus khus
- 1 tbsp of black mustard seeds (rai)
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 cup of curd (dahi)
- salt to taste
- 2 green chillies
- 1. Make a marinade with all the spices.
- 2. Rub some salt, turmeric and chilli powder on the fish and shallow fry.
- 3. Smear the marinade on the fish.
- 3. Let it cook in the microwave for 10 mins, and then flip it. Cook it for another 10 mins.
- 4. Serve with steamed rice.