If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is the recipe for Sindhi Style Kheema a perfect quick meal for dinner which is quick and easy. Get inspired and try this delicious quick Kheema in Sindhi Style. This is spicy kheema prepared with Indian herbs and spices. It can serve with Rice, Roti Naan and as well as Kulcha. Sindhi Kheema can be made with any meat you prefer. —ravi kumar
- 250g kheema
- 2 medium sized onions finely chopped
- ½ tsp jeera powder (cumin powder)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1½ tsp coriander powder
- 6-8 tej patta (bay leaves)
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 2 medium sized tomatoes grated/ pureed
- 8-10 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Spring onions and lemon for garnish
- 1. In a pressure cooker, add in oil, ginger, garlic, chillies and saute.
- 2. Add in chopped onions and mix well.
- 3. Put the kheema in and stir for a couple of minutes.
- 4. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, bay leaves and mix with the kheema.
- 5. Pour in the tomato puree and let it cook.
- 6. Pour in boiling water along with some salt and coriander. Let this cook for 10 minutes.
- 7. Serve hot with pav.