If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Goan Pomfret Ambotik with Indian Herbs and Spices which give Pomfret Curry tangy and Hilarious taste which make your taste buds. It’s a Goan style fish curry recipe you can make at home for the house party to make your guest happy and surprise. This is the typical Goan Pomfret Fish Ambotik recipe you can make. —ravi kumar
1-2 Pomfret, sliced
Salt to taste
1 tsp turmeric powder
2-3 red dry chillies
1 bowl coconut, grated
1 onion, chopped
- 1. Cut thick slices on the pomfret fish and season it with salt and turmeric powder. Spread it on all the pieces and keep aside.
- 2. Dry roast dried red chillies, cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds & cumin seeds on a pan for 2-3 mins.
- 4. In a pan, add oil & onions and fry till onions become golden brown in colour.
- 6. Add the fish into the gravy and mix well and let the gravy simmer for sometime. Cook the fish for 4-5 mins.
- 8. Serve with some rice and enjoy!