If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Arbi Leaves Curry Recipe is a mildly spicy and super delicious dish prepared with taro leaves which is healthy and as well as a tasty recipe that everyone loves to eat. People prefer to eat a lunch or as a dinner meal. Arbi or Colocasia is an excellent source of vitamin C and E. It is most popular Indian dish. It goes great with roti, Chapatis or Phulkas. It is the best traditional side dish which is an easy and delightful recipe. —ravi kumar
- 6 Colocasia Leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Chana Dal
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 cup) Peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 3 Green Chilies, slit
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Tamarind Pulp
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Soak Chana Dal & Peanuts for 1/2 hour Steam or Pressure Cook (2 whistles) the Colocasia Leaves (Arbi Patta) & then smash it. Steam the soaked Chana Dal & Peanuts. Season with salt Cooking. In a deep pan heat some oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, chilies, hing, turmeric powder, curry leaves and cook them well To this add the steamed peanuts & chana dal and mix it Then add the chili powder and goda masala and mix it again Add the steamed colocasia leaves, besan solution, tamarind pulp, jaggery, water & salt Let this cook for a good 5 mins