If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Junglee Maas recipe is a traditional Rajasthani recipe made with delicious and tasty herbs and spices. Rajasthani Junglee Maas recipe tastes exotic and is prepared with pure Desi Ghee. Authentic Rajasthani Junglee Maas served on special occasions, you can eat as the main dish with rice, roti and naan. —ravi kumar
- 1 kg Mutton
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Coarsely crushed coriander seeds
- 1. Heat ghee in heavy bottom pan.
- 2. Add crushed coriander seeds, garlic cloves and dry red chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- 4. Cover the pan and simmer on low.
- 7. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with any Indian bread