If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ker Sangri Ki Subzi is a mouthwatering dish of Rajasthan and it's a most famous dish in Rajasthani and now it's getting popular worldwide, and has incredible fragrance and Great taste of Rajasthani cuisines. The Ker Sangri Recipe is a traditional Rajasthani dish that is made from with a combination of dried beans and berries that are grown locally in Rajasthan. Rajasthani Ker Sangri Ki Subzi is Easy and simple Recipe to make. —ravi kumar
½ cup Ker
3 cups Sangri
6 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Zeera / Cumin Seeds
3 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala powder
¼ cup Kishmish / Raisins
Fresh coriander for garnishing
- 1. Wash the ker and the sangri separately a few times to remove all the dirt and soak in water for 8-10 hours.
- 2. Wash again a few times. Add Ker and Sangri in a pressure cooker and add water and salt.
- 4. Drain the ker sangri and wash them once more. Keep aside.
- 8. Put in curd, raisins, salt and mix well.
- 9. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander.