If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bhuna Mutton is a popular and exotic Sindi recipe. Learn how to make the absolutely delicious recipe of Mutton Bhuna Gosht. This is a delicious classic Indian recipe that is traditionally made of goat, but lamb or beef or even pork can be used instead. Mutton Bhuna Gosht has blast taste of flavours because many different herbs and spices are used in it. —ravi kumar
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Whole cardamom, cloves, cinnamon
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1. Heat some oil in a pressure cooker.
- 2. Fry the ginger-garlic paste, onions and green chillies.
- 5. Put the tomatoes now and keep cooking for at least 10 mins.
- 7. Cover the pressure cooker and cook it for 10 mins after the first whistle.