If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kolhapuri Pandhra Rassa is a popular dish made of mixed vegetable, herbs and spices with chicken or mutton. Pandhra Rassa is one of the delicious and tasty Dish you can enjoy anytime meal. It is very spicy and is prepared mostly in Maharashtra, Goa and Mangalore. Pandhra Rassa recipe has two different version, one is with Gravy and second is version is Dry. —ravi kumar
- 1 cup fresh coconut
- Salt to taste
- 1 glass stock (chicken or mutton)
- 1. Grind the fresh coconut along with pepper powder and a cup of water.
- 2. Take out the extract or coconut milk.
- 5. Add the coconut extract at this point and mix well.
- 8. Serve it with hot chapatis or plain rice.