If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a combination of Neiman Marcus and Claim Jumpers cookies. For a long time I tried to get the claim jumper recipe. (The workers have to sign an agreement that forbids them to give away the recipe.) This is as close as I'm able to get and I believe the secret is the ground oatmeal.
Makes 4 dozen
- 1 cup Butter,softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Blended Oatmeal, (measure first, then blend to a fine powder.)
- 1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 ounces Bag of Heath Bar or Toffee Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Cream the butter and the sugars together. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Combine all the dry ingredients and gradually add to the butter mixture. Add the grated chocolate. Stir in the chocolate chips, nuts and toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake at 375 F. For about 10 minutes or until pale golden colored. Remove from cookie sheet and let cool.
More Great Recipes: