If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fish methi masala recipe is an easy and simple Recipe. You can have it in main course meal with Rice and Chapatti or roti. Sindhi fish recipes is a tasty and healthy fish curry recipe made with the awesome fenugreek leaves which give awesome taste. —ravi kumar
- 6 slices of King Fish or Pomfret
- 1 small bunch of Fenugreek leaves very finely chopped
- A few coriander leaves finely chopped
- 3 medium sized tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric/haldi powder
- 1. Wash the fish slices, sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides and keep aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a pan. When hot, add ginger garlic paste and chillies. Reduce the flame and stir for a minute. Now add onion and stir till translucent.
- 4. Add tomatoes and dry spices. Mix well. Cover with fitting lid and cook for a few minutes , till tomatoes and methi are well cooked and soft.
- 6. Put in the fish slices one by one into the pan, add a little salt , cover and cook on medium flame for 3 to 5 minutes.