If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gobi Manchurian Masala Recipe is one of the most well-known Manchurian recipes from Desi Chinese Cuisine. It’s a Quick and Easy Gobi Manchurian recipe to make for House party and Special Occasion. Gobi Manchurian is the best option for the starter, as well as snacks. Gobi Manchurian can be made with two verities “Dry” as well as “Gravy” which can be served with Fried Rice or With Noodle. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Gobi Manchurian Masala
- Gobi Pakora:
- 100g Cauliflower Blanched
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup(100g) Diced vegetable (onion, carrot, capsicum)
- Gobi Pakoda: Blanch cauliflower with 1 tsp salt for 2 minutes. Mix corn flour, maida, salt and water. Dip cauliflower florets in batter and fry till brown. Remove and keep aside.
- Step 1: For the gravy mix Gobi Manchurian Masala with water and mix well.