If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Learn how to make Dragon Paneer in simple Step. Tastes great and you can have it with noodles or fried rice and you can have it as Snacks. Find all ingredients and method to cook Dragon Paneer. Dragon Paneer Recipe by Chings secret. —ravi kumar
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 1 Cup Paneer Cubes
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 4-5 Dried Red Chilli
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Step 1: In a bowl, add paneer cubes, corn flour and mix well.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan. Now deep fry the paneer until crisp and golden brown. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the extra oil and keep aside.
- Step 6: Add deep fried paneer into the pan, crushed black pepper, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Hot.