If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bombil Fry recipe is one of the mouthwatering seafood recipe loved by every seafood lovers. It is very popularly known as Fried Bombay Duck recipe or Bombil Fry. While cooking Bombay duck fry you need to gentle handling while frying. It can be served with Rice or With Roti (Indian bread). It has Blast flavour or herbs and Spices. —ravi kumar
4 Bombils (Bombay Duck)
Salt to taste
Ginger Garlic Green Chilli Paste
1 cup Cornflour
Oil for Frying
- 1. Slice and flatten the fish and then debone it. Chop it into small cubes.
- 2. Season the fish with turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic green chilli paste. Apply it well and keep the fish aside for marination.
- 5. Take pieces of the bombil dust it with the flour mixture and put it in the oil for frying.
- 7. Once it turns golden brown take it out of the oil and dab the excess oil with a tissue.
- 8. Serve it with lemon and green chutney.