If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Veg Manchurian is a delicious and very popular Desi Chinese recipe available in all multi-cuisine restaurants. This recipe is a combination of deep fried. It can be made in many different version Dry or in a Gravy. Make Desi Chinese Veg Manchurian at home in restaurants style with few simple and easy steps. All generation Loved to Eat Chinese Veg Manchurian as the starter or as a snack. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Veg Manchurian Masala
- 1 Cup Grated Cabbage
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- ¼ cup Besan
- 2 cups (300ml) water
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- For the Manchurian balls: Take 2 cups grated cabbage & squeeze the water from it. In a bowl mix cabbage, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, ¼ cup besan (gram flour) & salt to taste. Make small balls & deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- Step 1: Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Veg Manchurian Miracle Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.