If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want some Tasty and Delicious Non-veg Recipe all the way from Rajasthan. Here is the Traditional Rajasthani Hari Mirch Ki Maans recipe. This is the most famous non-veg dish of Rajasthan green chilli mutton recipe. Easy recipe for a crowd that everyone loves. This filling chilli meat recipe is perfect for the house party and family get-together. —ravi kumar
- Mutton - 1 kg
- Curd - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Garlic - 1 tsp ( Finely chopped )
- Green Chilli - 150 g ( Slit into half and seeds removed )
- Fresh coriander - 2 tbsp ( Chopped )
- For today’s lunch menu, Neha is reviving a lost Rajasthani recipe. Hari Mirch Ki Maans is a tasty mutton dish made in a spicy green curry. Do follow Neha’s simple steps and make this recipe at home.
- 3. Add garlic and ginger and fry until union turns golden brown. Add the marinated mutton along with the marinade and cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- 5. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with roti.