If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kori ghassi or Mangalorean Chicken Curry is a typical Karnataka style of making chicken gravy. Chicken Pulimunchi is a delicious Indian recipe served with a Rice and Naan or Roti. It a Very Popular Non-veg Indian Dish made with Delicious and Flavour full Herbs and spices. —ravi kumar
600 gms chicken curry cut 2 onions, finely chopped 1/4 cup fresh coconut, grated 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds 1 cup coconut milk Oil 1tsp cumin seeds
1tbsp coriander seeds 4 cloves 1/2 inch cinnamon 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 asafoetida 1 tbsp tamarind pulp 7-10 curry leaves 1tsp turmeric powder 6 red dry chillies 1 tbsp ginger, garlic, green chilli paste Salt as per taste
- 1. Marinate the chicken with ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, tumeric powder and salt.
- 2. In a flat pan, heat oil and fry the whole masala with dry red chilli and half the onion for a minute.
- 5. Now add the marinated chicken and cook. Add 1 cup water and cover the lid.
- 7. Add the tamarind pulp mix, coconut milk and cook for a few minutes.
- 8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice, ghavan or chapaati.