If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Konkani Chicken Curry is a very delicious and spicy chicken curry recipe. It is a typical Konkani Chicken Curry recipe prepared chicken with use of fresh coconut milk. It is easy and simple to make at home just like restaurant style. It is very aromatic and traditional Konkani recipe. —ravi kumar
700 gms chicken curry (cut pieces)
1 inch cinnamon
1 bay leaf
2 black Cardamoms
1tbps Ginger Garlic Green Chilli Paste
- 1. Heat oil, add whole masala, let it crackle
- 2. Add Ginger garlic chilli paste and fry for 1 min
- 3. Add the onions and fry till they go translucent
- 4. Add the tomato and fry for 2 mins reduce the flame
- 5. Add chicken and fry for 1 min
- 6. Add the chilli powder, turmeric, coriander, cumin and garam masala
- 7. Mix well and add 1 cup water and cover and cook for 5 mins
- 8. Add salt and pepper
- 9. Add Potato and cook further for 10 mins
- 10. Add the coconut milk and coriander leaves
- 11. Cook on simmer for 5 mins