If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Chef Christian Pritchard
- 2 pounds of tomatoes (cut in 4)
- 2 teaspoons Aurora® Mediterranean sea salt
- ¾ pound of day old rustic bread (cut into cubes)
- 1 small red onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 small garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons Aurora® red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- Season tomatoes with salt and place in a colander with a bowl underneath for 15 minutes. The juice from the tomatoes will accumulate in the bowl.
- Save this juice for later. Toast the cubed bread in oven for 15 minutes at 200 °C (400 °F). Let bread cool.
- After the tomatoes have drained. Put the reserved juice in bowl with the onion, cucumber, garlic, Dijon mustard.
- Whisking constantly, add olive oil and red wine vinegar until combined.
- Add bread and tomatoes, mix up and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Add basil and serve.
More Great Recipes: