g Aurora® Fusilli
ounces of bacon, cooked and chopped
heaping tsp of Dijon mustard
tbsp of mayonnaise
jar (500 ml) Aurora® Antipasto Calabrese (drained)
lemon (zest and juice)
tbsp of Aurora® extra-virgin olive oil
Aurora® Mediterranean sea salt and pepper
- Prepare dressing by mixing mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add chopped cooked bacon and Aurora® Antipasto Calabrese. Then add lemon zest and lemon juice into the bowl mixture and set aside.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain and place on baking sheet with a small amount of olive oil and move around sheet to cool.
- When pasta has cooled, put pasta into dressing, stir and serve.
More Great Recipes: