If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
g Aurora® Fusilli
ounces of bacon, cooked and chopped
heaping tsp of Dijon mustard
tbsp of mayonnaise
jar (500 ml) Aurora® Antipasto Calabrese (drained)
lemon (zest and juice)
tbsp of Aurora® extra-virgin olive oil
Aurora® Mediterranean sea salt and pepper
- Prepare dressing by mixing mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add chopped cooked bacon and Aurora® Antipasto Calabrese. Then add lemon zest and lemon juice into the bowl mixture and set aside.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain and place on baking sheet with a small amount of olive oil and move around sheet to cool.
- When pasta has cooled, put pasta into dressing, stir and serve.
More Great Recipes: