If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Chef Christian Pritchard
pounds Chicken Wings
tbsp salted butter
cup De Nigris® sriracha glaze
cloves of garlic, minced
tbsp Aurora® honey
Pinch chili flakes
Fresh cilantro/parsley to taste
Salt and pepper
- Coat chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken wings on the barbeque grill at about 200 °C (400 °F). Grill close together and flip every five minutes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- On the barbeque side burner, heat butter, De Nigris® sriracha glaze, garlic, Aurora® honey, and chili flakes in a pot. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, pour in sauce and then put in chicken wings and give them a good toss!
- When all wings are coated turn up barbeque heat and cook for about two more minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately with fresh cilantro.
More Great Recipes: