Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Chef Christian Pritchard
pounds Chicken Wings
tbsp salted butter
cup De Nigris® sriracha glaze
cloves of garlic, minced
tbsp Aurora® honey
Pinch chili flakes
Fresh cilantro/parsley to taste
Salt and pepper
- Coat chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken wings on the barbeque grill at about 200 °C (400 °F). Grill close together and flip every five minutes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- On the barbeque side burner, heat butter, De Nigris® sriracha glaze, garlic, Aurora® honey, and chili flakes in a pot. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, pour in sauce and then put in chicken wings and give them a good toss!
- When all wings are coated turn up barbeque heat and cook for about two more minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately with fresh cilantro.