If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 2 tsp of oregano
- ¼ tsp Aurora® sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup De Nigris® BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Aurora® Italian Breadcrumbs
- 4 pieces Fior di Latte Mozarella
- Pinch chili flakes
- Aurora® Muffaletta
- De Nigris® Balsamic Ketchup
- Freshly cut tomato
- Pre-heat barbeque to medium high heat.
- In a large bowl combine pork, oregano, salt and pepper, barbeque sauce, and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Form pork mixture into four evenly sized patties. Let patties rest in fridge for one hour.
- Place patties on barbeque grill over medium high heat for 15 to 17 minutes or until done or when juices run clear, turning once halfway through.
- Place Fior di Latte cheese on burger and grill burger one or two minutes more to slightly melt mozzarella.
- To dress burger, use Aurora® Muffaletta, De Nigris® Balsamic Ketchup, arugula, and freshly cut tomato.
More Great Recipes: