If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
(1 1/2 lb) beef t-bone steak, cut to an even thickness of 1 to 1 1/4 inches
cup olive oil
garlic cloves, thinly sliced
sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and roughly chopped
Basso® extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Aurora® Mediterranean sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper
Allessia® grapeseed spray oil for grill
- Cut off excess fat from steak and pat dry. Pour olive oil into a shallow dish and add garlic and rosemary. Turn the steak in the oil, ensuring there is some garlic and rosemary on each side. Cover dish with a double layer of plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Bring the meat to room temperature before cooking.
- Preheat barbecue to 200 ºC (400 ºF)degrees. Take the meat out of the marinade and remove any pieces of garlic or rosemary from the steak. Pat dry. Spray Allessia® grapeseed spray oil onto a moist towel and wipe the grill area.
- Place the steak on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes. Turn steak over and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, steak will be rare. (a few minutes more per side for medium).
- Transfer to a warm plate, season both sides with salt and pepper, then let the meat rest for 4 minutes.
- Cut each piece into thick slices. Divide the slices between 2 serving plates.
- Pour the meat juices that have accumulated over the sliced steak. Drizzle with Basso® extra virgin olive oil. Serve with Tuscan Beans and Panzanella salad.
More Great Recipes: