Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Chef Christian Pritchard
cup of Caffè Motta® espresso moka
cups cold milk
packages instant vanilla pudding mix
oz. mascarpone cheese
Aurora® ladyfingers, split and cubed
cups whipped topping
Perugina® 51% chocolate shavings
In This Recipe
- Prepare the coffee utilizing the espresso moka; cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. When pudding is set fold in mascarpone cheese gradually.
- In a bowl put brewed Caffè Motta® and then dip lady finger biscuits until some coffee has absorbed. Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six small mason jars.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and some shaved Perugina® chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.