If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Chef Christian Pritchard
cup of Caffè Motta® espresso moka
cups cold milk
packages instant vanilla pudding mix
oz. mascarpone cheese
Aurora® ladyfingers, split and cubed
cups whipped topping
Perugina® 51% chocolate shavings
- Prepare the coffee utilizing the espresso moka; cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. When pudding is set fold in mascarpone cheese gradually.
- In a bowl put brewed Caffè Motta® and then dip lady finger biscuits until some coffee has absorbed. Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six small mason jars.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and some shaved Perugina® chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
More Great Recipes: