If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Amla Pickle is very tasty and good from the healthy point of view. Amla pickle provides multiple health benefits because of the nutrients which it contains in the wide range. You can store it for the whole year. How to make Amla pickle recipe? It’s very simple and easy just follow the steps of a recipe. —priyankadave36
5 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1. Roast mustard seeds in a pan. Remove it and crush with fenugreek powder
- 2. In the same pan add gooseberries, water, turmeric and boil till water evaporates.
- 3. Cut gooseberries and remove seeds.
- 4. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, gooseberries and saute.
- 5. Add chilli powder and let it simmer. Add salt, fenugreek-mustard powder and simmer for a while and it is ready.