If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: DRY Sparkling’s core line features eight culinary-inspired flavors that are sweetened with a touch of cane sugar. Each flavor is developed to honor the true flavors of each herb and fruit, to pair perfectly with a great meal, mix into a signature cocktail, or to sip solo. All varieties are Non-GMO Project Verified, caffeine-free, gluten-free, OU certified kosher, and sodium-free, with only 45-70 calories per 12-ounce serving and about 60 percent less sugar than traditional sodas. —DRY Soda Co.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 min
ounce Lavender DRY
ounce Homemade rosemary infused lavender-citrus
ounce Lemon juice
White grapes, halved
- Muddle cut grapes in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add lemon juice, lemonade and lavender-rosemary syrup then shake well, with ice.
- Strain into an ice filled glass.
- Top with Lavender DRY and garnish with a lemon wheel and sprig of rosemary.
- Drink up, hopefully realizing you don't miss the alcohol one bit!