Author Notes: DRY Sparkling’s core line features eight culinary-inspired flavors that are sweetened with a touch of cane sugar. Each flavor is developed to honor the true flavors of each herb and fruit, to pair perfectly with a great meal, mix into a signature cocktail, or to sip solo. All varieties are Non-GMO Project Verified, caffeine-free, gluten-free, OU certified kosher, and sodium-free, with only 45-70 calories per 12-ounce serving and about 60 percent less sugar than traditional sodas. —DRY Soda Co.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 min
ounce Lavender DRY
ounce Homemade rosemary infused lavender-citrus
ounce Lemon juice
White grapes, halved
- Muddle cut grapes in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add lemon juice, lemonade and lavender-rosemary syrup then shake well, with ice.
- Strain into an ice filled glass.
- Top with Lavender DRY and garnish with a lemon wheel and sprig of rosemary.
- Drink up, hopefully realizing you don't miss the alcohol one bit!