If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: PSA: Fudge is no longer strictly reserved for the holiday season! This summer-inspired fruity fudge is a twist on the traditional chocolate-y favorite. With no refined sugar and a boost of protein (and hidden dose of greens grown on the family farm!) from Amazing Grass Protein & Kale, these fruity bites are the perfect afternoon snack whether you're poolside or wishing you were. —Contributor
Makes: 25 squares
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hrs
cup almond butter
cup coconut oil, melted
tablespoons maple syrup
Amazing Grass Simply Vanilla Protein & Kale
handfuls for garnish
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add strawberries to a food processor or blender, and pulse until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and Protein & Kale, and process again until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour, or overnight.
- Once frozen, lift parchment out of the pan and transfer freezer fudge to a cutting board. Slice into squares and store in an airtight container in the freezer.