Author Notes: PSA: Fudge is no longer strictly reserved for the holiday season! This summer-inspired fruity fudge is a twist on the traditional chocolate-y favorite. With no refined sugar and a boost of protein (and hidden dose of greens grown on the family farm!) from Amazing Grass Protein & Kale, these fruity bites are the perfect afternoon snack whether you're poolside or wishing you were. —Contributor
Makes: 25 squares
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hrs
cup almond butter
cup coconut oil, melted
tablespoons maple syrup
Amazing Grass Simply Vanilla Protein & Kale
handfuls for garnish
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add strawberries to a food processor or blender, and pulse until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and Protein & Kale, and process again until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour, or overnight.
- Once frozen, lift parchment out of the pan and transfer freezer fudge to a cutting board. Slice into squares and store in an airtight container in the freezer.