If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: DELICIOUS SUMMER PASTA ALERT! Daniel Boulud’s Upper West Side Mediterranean restaurant Boulud Sud is serving up a LEMON SAFFRON LINGUINI (with Seppia, Sardinian Bottarga, Puntarella) this summer.
Boulud Sud’s pastas are made in-house using freshly ground local and artisanal Italian flours, as well as organic eggs from Alderfer Family Farm in Pennsylvania.
Boulud Sud also has a special late-night Happy Pasta Hour where all pastas are half priced Sunday-Thursday from 9pm-close and Friday & Saturday from 10pm-close!
If you can’t make it in to the NYC eatery this summer, here’s how to make the Lemon Saffron Linguini in your own kitchen at home:
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 30 min
grams grams bottarga
grams fava beans
grams puntarella or dandelion
milliliters sourdough bread crumbs
grams white wine
- CHILI FLAKE AND GARLIC MIXTURE
- Peel garlic, crush and chop finely.
- Put salt on top and crush with a knife until it makes a paste. Mix in the olive oil and chili flakes.
- SOURDOUGH BREAD CRUMBS
- Cut breadcrumbs in squares, toss with olive oil and salt. Toast in the oven at 350F to reach a golden color. Transfer to robotcoupe. Pulse a few times to coarse bread crumbs.
- PICK UP
- In a hot pan, sweat the garlic-chili mixture.
- Add the fresh puntarella and satue until cooked.
- Add fava beans.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Add chicken stock and mount in butter.
- In a seperate blanching pot, blanch the pasta until cooked al dente.
- Remove from the water and toss into the pasta sauce.
- Add cooked razor clams just to heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper, add grated parmesan.
- Plate and garnish with breadcrumbs.