If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Java Beef Tenderloin comes courtesy of BOU, the better-for-you cube, and the brand’s Summer Grilling Series. The series is curated by Master Chef Tony Seta, who is one of only 70 Master Chefs in the U.S. certified by the American Culinary Federation. BOU’s line of bouillon cubes is designed for creative cooks at all skill levels. It uses natural, non-GMO ingredients to produce hassle free flavor at your finger-tips. These cubes are gluten-free and come in three flavors – chicken, beef and vegetable. —Staff Writer
Makes: 4 cups
Prep time: 4 hrs
Cook time: 30 min
BOU Beef Bouillon Cubes
cup Worcestershire Sauce
cups canola oil
fresh bay leaves
Texas Java Rub
- Combine BOU cubes, Worcestershire Sauce, canola oil, and java rub in a blender and blend well—45 seconds.
- Place the tenderloin in a container, pour the marinade over the tenderloin and add bay leaves
- Marinate the tenderloin in the refrigerator 3-5 hours prior to grilling, turning every hour.
- Remove the tenderloin from the marinade — Sprinkle liberally w/ Texas Java Rub
- Grill over charcoal, turning for a golden brown on all sides. Baste with the marinade 2-3 times during grilling — Internal temp to 130˚F (using direct & indirect heat)
- Rest 5-10 minutes before carving. Serve & enjoy!