If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Grilled Turkey Lentil Burger comes courtesy of BOU, the better-for-you cube, and the brand’s Summer Grilling Series. The series is curated by Master Chef Tony Seta, who is one of only 70 Master Chefs in the U.S. certified by the American Culinary Federation. BOU’s line of bouillon cubes is designed for creative cooks at all skill levels. It uses natural, non-GMO ingredients to produce hassle free flavor at your finger-tips. These cubes are gluten-free and come in three flavors – chicken, beef and vegetable. —Staff Writer
Makes: 6 burgers
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
cup red split lentils
BOU Beef Bouillon Cube
- Crumble the BOU Cube in a sauce pan — add water and whisk. Add the soaked red lentils & bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer & cook for 4-5 minutes — Lentils will be al dente
- Pour into a bowl, then cover and cool completely under refrigeration for 3 hours.
pound ground turkey
cooked & cooled lentils
teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal portions — then form the burger (about ½ inch thick)
- Season with Java Rub
- Grill 6 minutes each side to an internal temp of 165°F
- Serve on a grilled warm whole wheat bun with dijonnaise, lettuce, fresh slice of tomato & a slice of red onion