Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 40 min
Mexican BBQ Boneless Pork Loin Filet
cups (1 L) of corn kernel
bell peppers (green, red or orange), cubed
large red onion, cubed
tablespoon (15 mL) or olive oil
Salt and fresh ground pepper
cup (250 mL) of cucumber, seeded and cut into pieces
cup (125 mL) of sour cream
tablespoons (45 mL) of fresh chopped dill
cups (2 L) of crispy lettuce (iceberg, romaine, etc.), thinly sliced
In This Recipe
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Combine the corn, peppers and onions with the oil and season to taste. Transfer the corn mixture to an aluminum dish and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Cook the loin filets for 15 to 17 minutes. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- During cooking, combine the cucumber and cream and puree using a mixer or immersion blender to make a creamy vinaigrette. Season to taste.
- Serve the roasted vegetables and sliced pork on the lettuce, and top with the vinaigrette and dill garnish.