If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Curry Boneless Pork Loin Filet
ounces (180 g) of gouda, sliced
apples thinly sliced
cups (330 mL) of baby arugula
- Cook the loin filet on the barbecue over medium-high heat for 15-17 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, halve the ciabatta rolls lengthwise and open flat.
- Distribute the cheese slices among all the ciabatta halves. Garnish the bottom halves with sliced pork, apple and arugula. Close sandwiches.
- Reduce the barbecue to low heat.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the cheese melts and the bread is browned and crispy.
- Slice each sandwich and serve with raw veggies.