Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Curry Boneless Pork Loin Filet
ounces (180 g) of gouda, sliced
apples thinly sliced
cups (330 mL) of baby arugula
- Cook the loin filet on the barbecue over medium-high heat for 15-17 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, halve the ciabatta rolls lengthwise and open flat.
- Distribute the cheese slices among all the ciabatta halves. Garnish the bottom halves with sliced pork, apple and arugula. Close sandwiches.
- Reduce the barbecue to low heat.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the cheese melts and the bread is browned and crispy.
- Slice each sandwich and serve with raw veggies.