Author Notes: Recipe credit: Chef Christian Pritchard for Loacker Canada
Add some excitement to your classic Sundae with Loacker! Available in 13 flavours, Loacker wafers are the perfect, small bite to add crispy texture to your Banana Split.
—Chef Christian Pritchard
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 3 min
Banana sliced in half
cup each of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream, divided
Fresh strawberries sliced
Loacker® Hazelnut Wafers
grams Bar 70% chocolate, chopped
tablespoons whipped cream
Cherries, to garnish
- Heat a small pot with a few inches of water until simmering. Place a heatproof bowl on top of the simmering water, add chocolate pieces and stir until melted.
- Peel 1 banana and cut in half, placing both pieces in serving bowl.
- Place 1 scoop strawberry, 1 scoop chocolate, and 1 scoop vanilla on top of the banana halves.
- Add fresh strawberries and Loacker® Hazelnut Wafers on top.
- Drizzle melted 70% chocolate over the top and garnish with whipped cream and cherries.