Author Notes: Recipe credit: Chef Christian Pritchard for Loacker Canada
Layers of “berry” delicious flavours come together between light and crisp Quadratinis! Swap blueberries for seasonal fruits to transform this recipe to fit any occasion.
—Chef Christian Pritchard
Prep time: 15 min
Loacker® Blueberry-Yoghurt Quadratinis
cup fresh blueberries
Lemon zest, to taste
cup blueberry yogurt
tablespoon Aurora® honey
- In a small glass, or small mason jar, place 5 Loacker® Blueberry-Yoghurt Quadratinis at the bottom, followed by half of the blueberry yogurt.
- Add a handful of fresh blueberries. Gently push blueberries into the yogurt and down towards the bottom of the glass.
- Place lemon zest on top of blueberries.
- Place another layer of 5 Quadratinis on top. Gently press down.
- Add the remaining blueberry yogurt.
- Top with more blueberries, and lemon zest.
- Drizzle Aurora® honey over top. Garnish with 2 Loacker® Blueberry-Yoghurt Quadratinis and a lemon slice.