Author Notes: Recipe credit: Chef Christian Pritchard for Loacker Canada
Chocolate, citrus, cream and everything in between! Keep these single serve Tortina sandwiches on-hand in your freezer for a cool and decadent treat!
—Chef Christian Pritchard
Prep time: 10 min
Loacker® Tortina Original biscuits
Orange zest, to taste
Orange juice (or Grand Marnier), to taste
- In a small bowl add mascarpone, orange zest and orange juice. Give ingredients a quick mix with spoon until combined.
- Cool mixture in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place 12 Loacker® Tortina biscuits on the tray.
- Remove mixture from freezer and carefully spoon 1 Tbsp on onto each Tortina. Top each with the second Tortina, forming the sandwich.
- Cool sandwiches in freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Sandwiches can be enjoyed immediately or kept for up to 2 months in an air tight container.