If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here are a best Indian cooking recipes “Dahi Vada or Dahi Bhalle”. It’s a Soft, spongy and very delicious dish. Dahi Vada Recipe is a quick Indian Snacks Recipes and one can enjoy it in main meal course. The main ingredients for making Dahi Vada you need urad dal and soaked in yoghurt and garnished with sweet chutney and spices.
SOURCE:-https://indiafoodnetwork... —ravi kumar
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
• 1/2 cup urad dal (black gram), soaked for 5-6 hrs
• 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- For the batter Coarsely grind soaked urad dal (black gram) with as little water as possible Tip: Grind in spurts, freeing the dal, add water only if necessary Transfer the coarse paste into a bowl Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp black pepper Add 1/2 tsp green chillies, 1/2 tsp chopped ginger, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tbsp chopped onions Mix well Heat 1/2 lt oil Dip your fingers in water and make a vada with a small hole in the center Gently drop the wadas into the oil for deep frying Once golden brown, remove from oil
- For the curd: Whisk curd and add milk to prevent it from turning sour Add the wadas early to make them soft Cover each with curd For the seasoning Heat 2 tsp oil Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, chana dal (split dried chickpea), urad dal (black gram), curry leaves, red chilli and haldi (turmeric) Mix well Pour the seasoning, on wadas soaked for 3-4 hours, Ready to eat!