Author Notes: Recipe credit: Chef Christian Pritchard for Loacker Canada —Chef Christian Pritchard
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
2 cups (100 g) Loacker® Cocoa and Milk Quadratini
1 ½ cups (300 g) Molini Pizzuti 00 Flour
2 Tbsp. (12.5 g) granulated sugar
1 tsp (2.5 g) baking powder
1/2 tsp (1 g) baking soda
kosher salt, to taste
2 (100 g) large eggs, slightly beaten
1 ¼ cups (265mL) buttermilk
1 Tbsp. (15mL) vanilla extract
1/2 cup (160mL) melted butter
- Preheat your waffle iron, use a knife to chop Loacker® wafers into 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, vanilla extract, and butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in Loacker® Cocoa and Milk Quadratinis.
- Pour the mixture into a waffle iron and prepare. Serve immediately.