Author Notes: Recipe credit: Chef Christian Pritchard for Loacker Canada —Chef Christian Pritchard
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 30 min
2 cups (500 g) crushed Loacker® Coconut Quadratini
1 Tbsp. (15mL) melted butter
2 packages (450 g) cream cheese
1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
½ cup (105 g) of sugar
3 (150 g) large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325oF and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Crush Loacker® wafers in a plastic bag until fine.
- Transfer the wafer crumbs to a mixing bowl and add melted butter. Mix it all together until the wafer crumbs are moistened.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture and press into the prepared muffin tin. Make sure the layer is even and firmly packed.
- Bake for 7 minutes, remove for the oven and set it aside to cool.
- Place the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and mix until it is smooth. Add vanilla extract and sugar and mix until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Please the mixture into the wafer crusts and bake for 20 minutes or until the centres are set. Allow the cheesecake to cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.