Author Notes: This colorful salad is quick to make and tasty to serve! The recipe features Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken (free of nasty preservatives), fusilli pasta, fresh baby spinach and an array of additional veggies and simple seasonings for a meal that's both delicious and on the table in minutes. —Contributor
Prep time: 35 min
Cook time: 35 min
ounces Fusilli pasta
cups Baby Spinach
package Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken
cup Red bell pepper, chopped
cup Cilantro, chopped
cup Almonds, sliced
dash Sesame seeds
ounces Mandarin Orange Sauce (included in Crazy Cuizine package)
tablespoons Dijon mustard
teaspoon Garlic, chopped
- Place Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook, drain and chill the fusilli pasta.
- For the dressing, combine 6 ounces of Mandarin Orange Sauce (included in the Crazy Cuizine box), the Dijon mustard and garlic.
- Add sauce to the pasta and stir.
- Chop the baby spinach, red bell pepper and cilantro, then stir into the pasta.
- Remove the Mandarin Orange Chicken from the oven and toss with the remaining Mandarin Orange Sauce.
- Add Mandarin Orange Chicken to the pasta salad and mix to combine. ENJOY!