Quantities may vary depending on tastes.
Quantities may vary depending on tastes.—FashionNugget
tablespoons Olive oil
cloves of garlic diced
piece of ginger diced
pieces of celery diced
medium onion diced
large fennel bulb cut into slices
broccoli stems, peeled and diced
large celery root diced
cups Chicken or Vegetable Stock
pepper salt to taste
teaspoon coriander powder
In This Recipe
- Heat oil and butter, in a large pot
- Add garlic, ginger, celery, onions, and fennel one at a time and sautee until golden brown
- Add diced broccoli stems, and celery root and sautee for 5 minutes more
- Add 3 - 4 cups of stock, bring to a simmer and cook until celery root is soft
- Puree the above in a blender
- Return mixture to pot, add remaining stock, and bring back up to a simmer.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.