Author Notes: There's nothing better than freshly baked cookies straight out of the oven. If you're looking for a thick, chewy and soft option to make for this weekend to treat yourself, then look no further than these flour-less banana cashew cookies! Made with only 5 ingredients including creamy cashew butter and bare's Simply Baked Banana Chips, this recipe is quick and simple to make. So you can spend less time in the kitchen baking and more time munchin'! —Contributor
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup bare Simply Baked Banana Chips
tablespoon coconut sugar (optional if you prefer sweeter cookies)
cup cashew butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and a lined baking tray.
- Beat the egg and vanilla together in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Make the banana sugar by blitzing your bare Simply Baked Banana Chips in a food processor or chopper until they are really fine, almost like grains of sand. If you are using the coconut sugar, stir it into the banana sugar after its been ground.
- Add the cashew butter and banana sugar to the beaten egg and vanilla mixture and fold it in until it resembles a sticky dough.
- Roll out the dough into nine balls and flatten them on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and then let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!