Author Notes: This scrumptious dish starring Lundberg's Organic Black Pearl Rice offers spoonfuls of tropical euphoria punctuated with a juicy mango finish. Suitable for brunch and dinner parties alike and best paired with a pot of matcha or a glass of Thai iced tea.
To learn more about black pearl rice, visit the following site: https://www.lundberg.com/product/organic-black-pearl/
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hrs 15 min
packet Lundberg Organic Black Pearl Rice (16 oz.)
cans full-fat coconut milk
mini can coconut cream
large ripe mangoes (cubed)
2-bite coconut macaroons (gently crumbled)
- In a large pot, add black pearl rice, water, sugar, and the two cans of coconut cream.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer uncovered for at least an hour, or until the liquid has cooked down and the desired consistency has been achieved.
- Heat the coconut cream in a small saucepan.
- Place a generous scoop of the rice in the center of a white dinner plate.
- Encircle with mango cubes and coconut macaroon crumbles.
- Drizzle with coconut cream.