Author Notes: I was trying to figure out what to do with Blue corn chips because I was tired of eating them with just Salsa. I wanted something that was spicy, cool, thick and smokey. —shannontanner
pieces Chipotles from a can of Chipotles in Adobo Sauce
ounces Sour Cream
ounces Softened Creamed Cheese
teaspoons lemon juice
- Finely dice chipotles add them to a bowl.
- Add lemon juice to bowl
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer.
- Serve with Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip