Author Notes: I love steak with blue cheese butter so this recipe is kind of a spin off of that. I like dipping grilled skirt steak but you could also dip buffalo chicken. —singing_baker
Serves 6 as an appetizer, 4 as an entree
- 1 pound Gorgonzola
- 3 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons White wine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- pepper to taste
- Chives, for garnish
- Combine Gorgonzola and cornstarch in a bowl. Heat fondue pot to medium high. Combine white wine, butter and rosemary in fondue pot bring to a simmer. Add Half and Half and heavy Cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Gently stir in gorgonzola cheese. Add pepper to taste and garnish with chives. Serve with Steak, bread, or buffalo chicken. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue