Part science experiment, part happy hour: our beer-making subscription will have you brewing ales, IPAs, and stouts in your own home. The results are your reward: homemade beers to share with friends and family!
Choose from a 6-month or year-long subscription; With either, you’ll get 3 new beer mixes and 3 packets of sanitizer every 3 months (each mix is enough for a 1 gallon batch, approximately ten 12-ounce beers).
- The 6-month subscription will be 2 quarterly shipments, for 6 mixes in total
- The year-long subscription will be 4 quarterly shipments, for 12 mixes in total
The mixes will be a seasonal surprise and each will come with its own brewing instructions; past varieties have included Afternoon Saison, Pumpkin Beer, Black IPA, Bruxelles Blonde, Oatmeal Stout, and Grapefruit Honey Ale.
Opt for the Subscription + Beer Making Kit, and (along with your first 3 mixes) you’ll receive Brooklyn Brew Shop’s Beer Making Kit in your initial shipment, which includes:
- 1 one-gallon glass fermenter;
- 1 airlock
- 1 thermometer;
- 1 tubing clamp;
- 1 packet of sanitizer;
- 1 stopper;
- 1 blowoff attachment;
- Ingredient mix for Everyday IPA;
- And a detailed instruction guide.
You’ll need to provide your own 8-quart stock pot, a 10” fine mesh strainer, a funnel, and 10 empty non-twist-off bottles (swingtops work great here) for bottling your beer when it’s ready! The instructions will walk you through the brewing process step-by-step: sanitization, the mash, the sparge, the boil, fermentation, bottling, and, of course, enjoying! Bottoms up!
- Made in: All mixes sourced from ingredients made in the U.S.A.
- Made of: Ingredients for each beer mix will vary, but will include milled grains, hops, and yeast
- Size: Each mix yields 1 gallon of beer, or approximately 10 bottled beers.
- Schedule: Your first 3 mixes (and the Beer Making Kit, if you opt for it) ship immediately and remaining mixes ship on a quarterly basis (every 3 months).
Sourced from: Brooklyn Brew Shop
Our return policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten and Bobbi Lin.