White Bean & Winter Savory Soup Set
+ $ shipping surcharge
All souped up.
Spread some warmth with a cozy soup set—a giftable, edible kit with all the parts to simmer up something hearty.
Included in the set are:
- A 1-pound bag of Rancho Gordo Corona Beans—creamy white, fat and thick-skinned runner beans;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Herbes de Provence, a blend of thyme, winter savory spice, sage, rosemary and lavender;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), a strong and spicy herb that adds oomph to your soup;
- A sprig of fresh bay leaves, and an information card on their origin;
- And a recipe card to pull it all together!
The kit is enough to make a big ‘ole bowl for 6 loved ones. Soup’s on!
Photography by Rocky Luten and Mark Weinberg
Details & Materials -
1 pound Rancho Gordo Royal Corona Beans, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Herbes de Provence, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), 1 sprig of Fresh Bay Leaves, 1 information card on bay leaves, and a 4 color recipe card.
Serves 6 generously. Salt and Herbes de Provence will yield seasonings for more soups or other dishes, past their immediate use in the soup set.
Care & Notes -
All items will last up to 3 years stored in a pantry setting with limited exposure to light. Fresh bay leaves will dry out within a few weeks, but can still be used.
Meet the Maker
La Vie Rustic creates products for backyard and urban gardeners, animal husbandmen and women, home cooks, and anyone, anywhere, who wishes to mindfully produce, cook, and care for their own food. Most of the products are created by a small team on a small farm in Northern California using techniques owner Georgeanne Brennan learned while living in Provence.View Full Profile
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
From mayo to Sriracha: how to get that sauce just right.
A recipe for homemade baguettes that will disappear faster than your favorite bakery's.