White Bean & Winter Savory Soup Set
All souped up.
Spread some warmth with a cozy soup set—a giftable, edible kit with all the parts to simmer up something hearty.
Included in the set are:
- A 1-pound bag of Rancho Gordo Corona Beans—creamy white, fat and thick-skinned runner beans;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Herbes de Provence, a blend of thyme, winter savory spice, sage, rosemary and lavender;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), a strong and spicy herb that adds oomph to your soup;
- A sprig of fresh bay leaves, and an information card on their origin;
- And a recipe card to pull it all together!
The kit is enough to make a big ‘ole bowl for 6 loved ones. Soup’s on!
Photography by Rocky Luten and Mark Weinberg
Details & Materials -
1 pound Rancho Gordo Royal Corona Beans, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Herbes de Provence, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), 1 sprig of Fresh Bay Leaves, 1 information card on bay leaves, and a 4 color recipe card.
Serves 6 generously. Salt and Herbes de Provence will yield seasonings for more soups or other dishes, past their immediate use in the soup set.
Care & Notes
All items will last up to 3 years stored in a pantry setting with limited exposure to light. Fresh bay leaves will dry out within a few weeks, but can still be used.
Shipping & Returns
Cannot be shipped to U.S. Territories or P.O.Box/APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Because I'd rather online-shop for food than shoes.
Alice demystifies baking with cocoa powder. You get better, more chocolatey baked goods.
When a recipe says premium quality cocoa powder, what does that mean? And how can you find it? Alice Medrich tells all.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story
So Hot Right Now