Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7-Ply Fry Pan
Your reason to cook tonight.
Heads up! Additional promotions do not apply to this item.
Belgian-made Demeyere cookware is known for an elevated aesthetic and forward-thinking technology (for the stovetops of the future!). The company has been family-operated since its beginnings outside of Antwerp. Their stainless steels pots and pans are heralded by chefs all over Europe, and have earned a spot in many a home kitchen, too.
Features of Demeyere’s Atlantis Proline 7-Ply Series:
- 7-ply construction for top heat conduction and retention;
- Stay flat, extra sturdy base that won’t bulge or warp;
- A perfect pouring edge for a no-spill experience;
- Stainless-steel handles affixed using a special welding technique—no rivets!—that guarantees they’ll stay strong and sturdy forever. (They stay cool on the stove-top, too!);
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops;
- And oven and broiler safe to 500ºF—and dishwasher safe, too!
Watch our exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Demeyere factory here.
We used our Demeyere fry pan to get a perfect sear on the duck breast for a decadent onion jam-topped crostini. Recipe here!
Photography by Rocky Luten & James Ransom. Video by Kyle Orosz
Details & Materials -
18/10 stainless steel with 7-ply metal construction. TriplInduc® base ensures that cookware can be used with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Finished with Silvinox® surface.
7.9" is 8.25" in diameter (15" W with handle) x 1.5" H; 9.4" is 10.3" in diameter (18.5" W with handle) x 2" H; 11" is 11.75" in diameter (21.75" W (8” handle and 2” helper handle) x 2" H
Care & Notes
Dishwasher safe. Oven and broiler safe up to 500ºF. Compatible with gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.