Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7-Ply Fry Pan
+ $ shipping surcharge
Expected back in stock .
Notify me when it's back
Your reason to cook tonight.
Heads up! Additional promotions do not apply to this item.
Belgian-made Demeyere cookware is known for an elevated aesthetic and forward-thinking technology (for the stovetops of the future!). The company has been family-operated since its beginnings outside of Antwerp. Their stainless steels pots and pans are heralded by chefs all over Europe, and have earned a spot in many a home kitchen, too.
Features of Demeyere’s Atlantis Proline 7-Ply Series:
- 7-ply construction for top heat conduction and retention;
- Stay flat, extra sturdy base that won’t bulge or warp;
- A perfect pouring edge for a no-spill experience;
- Stainless-steel handles affixed using a special welding technique—no rivets!—that guarantees they’ll stay strong and sturdy forever. (They stay cool on the stove-top, too!);
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops;
- And oven and broiler safe to 500ºF—and dishwasher safe, too!
Watch our exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Demeyere factory here.
We used our Demeyere fry pan to get a perfect sear on the duck breast for a decadent onion jam-topped crostini. Recipe here!
Photography by Rocky Luten & James Ransom. Video by Kyle Orosz
Details & Materials
18/10 stainless steel with 7-ply metal construction. TriplInduc® base ensures that cookware can be used with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Finished with Silvinox® surface.
7.9" is 8.25" in diameter (15" W with handle) x 1.5" H; 9.4" is 10.3" in diameter (18.5" W with handle) x 2" H; 11" is 11.75" in diameter (21.75" W (8” handle and 2” helper handle) x 2" H
Care & Notes
Dishwasher safe. Oven and broiler safe up to 500ºF. Compatible with gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
If you can make room in your heart (and your fridge) for this method, your salad greens will last weeks (!) longer than they do now.
Gorgeously caramelized vegetables await
Say that 5 times fast