Demeyere John Pawson 7-Ply Fry Pan
+ $ shipping surcharge
Expected back in stock .
Notify me when it's back
Thanks! We'll email you when it's available again.
Keep your fry on the prize.
Heads up! Additional promotions do not apply to this item.
Belgian-made Demeyere cookware is beloved by chefs and home cooks all over Europe. The family-operated company is famed for an elevated aesthetic and forward-thinking technology (for the stovetops of the future!). Demeyere partnered with celebrated minimalist British architect John Pawson to create a line of stainless steel cookware that combines the highest performance with a simple and timeless aesthetic.
Features of Demeyere’s John Pawson Series:
- 7-layer fully clad construction for top heat conduction and retention
- Stay flat, extra sturdy base that won’t bulge or warp
- Stainless-steel handles affixed using a special welding technique—no rivets!—that guarantees they’ll stay strong and sturdy forever. (They stay cool on the stove-top n)
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel lid with welded handles
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF—and dishwasher safe, too!
Watch our exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Demeyere factory here.
The John Pawson Fry Pan is great for getting a crispy sear on protein, like this Chicken Breast with Fresh Sage.
Photography by Rocky Luten & James Ransom
Details & Materials -
18/10 stainless steel with 7-ply metal construction. TriplInduc® base ensures that cookware can be used with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Finished with Silvinox® surface.
9.4-inch: 9.4" in diameter (7" in diameter at base, 17.5" W with handle) x 2" H; 11-inch: 11" in diameter (8.5" in diameter at base, 20" W with handle) x 2" H
Care & Notes -
Dishwasher safe. Oven and broiler safe up to 500ºF. Compatible with gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
High-quality stainless steel should last a lifetime. Here's how to treat it well (and take care of its problem areas).
A vegetable game-changer.
Golden, lofty loaves without a fancy oven.