Demeyere John Pawson 7-Ply Saucepan with Lid
For everything from soup to caramel.
Heads up! Promotions do not apply to this item.
Belgian-made Demeyere cookware is beloved by chefs and home cooks all over Europe. The family-operated company is famed for an elevated aesthetic and forward-thinking technology (for the stovetops of the future!). Demeyere partnered with celebrated minimalist British architect John Pawson to create a line of stainless steel cookware that combines the highest performance with a simple and timeless aesthetic.
Features of Demeyere’s John Pawson Series:
- 7-layer fully clad construction for top heat conduction and retention
- Stay flat, extra sturdy base that won’t bulge or warp
- Stainless-steel handles affixed using a special welding technique—no rivets!—that guarantees they’ll stay strong and sturdy forever. (They stay cool on the stove-top, too!)
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel lid with welded handles
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF—and dishwasher safe, too!
Watch our exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Demeyere factory here.
Use the John Pawson Saucepan to whip up something whiz-bang to drizzle on ice cream or cake, like this Honey Balsamic Sauce.
Photography by Rocky Luten & James Ransom
Details & Materials -
18/10 stainless steel with 7-ply metal construction. TriplInduc® base ensures that cookware can be used with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Finished with Silvinox® surface.
1.6QT: 6.3" in diameter x 3.1" H and holds 1.6 quarts; 3.2QT: 7.9" in diameter x 3.9" H, holds 3.2 quarts
Care & Notes
Dishwasher safe. Oven and broiler safe up to 500ºF. Compatible with gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Treat your knives well, and they'll love you back. Here's how to sharpen your most essential tool, any which way.
On childhood, cheese, and a pocket knife full of memories.
No mess, no stress.