Demeyere John Pawson 7-Ply Saucepan with Lid
For everything from soup to caramel.
Heads up! Promotions do not apply to this item.
Belgian-made Demeyere cookware is beloved by chefs and home cooks all over Europe. The family-operated company is famed for an elevated aesthetic and forward-thinking technology (for the stovetops of the future!). Demeyere partnered with celebrated minimalist British architect John Pawson to create a line of stainless steel cookware that combines the highest performance with a simple and timeless aesthetic.
Features of Demeyere’s John Pawson Series:
- 7-layer fully clad construction for top heat conduction and retention
- Stay flat, extra sturdy base that won’t bulge or warp
- Stainless-steel handles affixed using a special welding technique—no rivets!—that guarantees they’ll stay strong and sturdy forever. (They stay cool on the stove-top, too!)
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel lid with welded handles
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF—and dishwasher safe, too!
Watch our exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Demeyere factory here.
Use the John Pawson Saucepan to whip up something whiz-bang to drizzle on ice cream or cake, like this Honey Balsamic Sauce.
Photography by Rocky Luten & James Ransom
Details & Materials -
18/10 stainless steel with 7-ply metal construction. TriplInduc® base ensures that cookware can be used with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Finished with Silvinox® surface.
1.6QT: 6.3" in diameter x 3.1" H and holds 1.6 quarts; 3.2QT: 7.9" in diameter x 3.9" H, holds 3.2 quarts
Care & Notes
Dishwasher safe. Oven and broiler safe up to 500ºF. Compatible with gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Cast iron and stainless steel, step aside.
A love story.
Tender meats and big-batch stews, here we come!
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryA Dressed-Up Roasted Cauliflower Dish You Can Pull Off on a Weeknight
So Hot Right Now
Genius Recipes11 Genius Ways to Cook Better Eggs
Big Little RecipesThis 2-Ingredient Chocolate–Peanut Butter Mousse Is Nothing Short of Magical